Boston MFM is a group of five high-risk obstetricians committed to providing the highest level of care to patients planning a pregnancy or during a high risk pregnancy.
We treat patients in need of expert prenatal diagnosis, high level ultrasound, diagnostic procedures such as CVS and amniocentesis as well as therapeutic procedures like fetal surgery and fetal reduction.
- management of twins or triplets
- determining genetic carrier status (such as Tay-Sachs or cystic Fibrosis)
- monitoring you for incompetent cervix and pre-term labor
- counseling for age related risks
- screening for Down syndrome and many other issues